Saturday 26 July 2014

CHNC challenge 187: Cute


Wow! What a lot of layers there were for last week - 95 entries - thank you for your fantastic support and inspiring crafting - without you, this blog would cease to exit.

Please note that I publish the prize winners here and on our facebook page, but don't notify winners individually - it is up to you all to check to see if you have won and email me as requested. There are one or two unclaimed prizes, so it's worth having a look back to see if you were a winner.

Before I get on to today's challenge, I need to let you know the winners of challenge 186, when, once again, there were four opportunities to win a prize:

The first winner: 

Number 75: Vickie O'Dell, who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Vickie. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so I can arrange for you to receive your prize from Craft Classes Online.

The second winner:

Number 85: KT Fit Kitty, who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Kitty. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so I can arrange for you to receive your 4 digital images from Delicious Doodles.

The third winner:


Number 8: Lisa D,  who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Lisa. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so I can arrange for you to receive your five digital images from Eureka Stamps.

The fourth winner:

Number 20: Kim x, who shared this lovely card:



Congratulations, Kim. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so I can arrange for you to receive your $20 voucher to spend in Stamp and Create's online store.

Now on to:
Challenge 187

For today's challenge I'd like you to see your cute Christmas creations

The first sponsor is Crafts 4 eternity:
who is offering 3 digital stamps (winner's choice) from the Crafts 4 eternity collection.

The second sponsor is Paper Creator:


'Paper Creator is an online store selling card making downloads, printable crafts & Sassy Cheryl's coloured illustrations.

We also now stock Sassy Cheryl's brand new rubber stamp range which are exclusive to us here in the UK.'

Paper Creator are offering the randomly chosen winner a £10 voucher to be spent in their online store.

The third sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads:


This is a little bit about Di who produces such gorgeous digital images:

'I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!'

The randomly-chosen winner will be able given a $10 voucher to spend - just click on the link and feast your eyes on the super images - you will not be disappointed!

Please visit the websites of these generous sponsors and support them -
you will be spoiled for choice!

My card today is very similar to the one I showed last week and the week before - while the supplies were out I made a few cards - they are similar, but different- more details about the card here on My Crafty Outlook:


Now it's over to you. As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques - and this week I'd like you to make your Christmas creations 'cute' (open to your interpetation).

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 1 August. Please include a link to this blogpost within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish  and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on Saturday 2 August when there will once again be three chances to win a prize, thanks to generous sponsors.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you. Also it would be great if you would consider becoming a follower - lovely to welcome recent new followers and 'likers' on facebook.

Please also consider going to CHNC Facebook page and clicking 'like' if you haven't done so already and encourage your friends to do the same. I always show at least one of my cards for the next challenge in advance and it's a good place to catch up with any news, winners etc.

Don't forget

Don't forget that 'anything goes' monthly challenges are on my Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra blog - you can share any Christmas card you make throughout the whole month, including those that you link here - there is no restriction on the number of entries you can make throughout the month - the link for CHNC challenge extra for July is here.

At the beginning of the year I started up a new challenge called Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - anything goes as long as you cover your card with patterned paper - a randomly chosen prize winner every month. Please click on the link to find out more. If you have used patterned paper to cover your card blank for your Christmas card, why not enter it there too. And please be aware that the new Patterned Paper Challenge is not restricted to Christmas - it is for any occasions.

Thank you for your support
I look forward to seeing your entries

7 comments:

  1. Many congratulations all and another great challenge Hazel and l'm just loving your card and cute image enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So excited to be a winner! I am a big fan of Delicious Doodles! This is a wonderful prize - thank you! I'm off to email you now...

    Congratulations to the other winners! And thank you another fun challenge - I like the Cute theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mr. Random Generator for choosing my card and of course to you Hazel for hosting these lovely Christmas challenges. Congrats to my fellow winners as well. I've got a card in the works that will fit perfectly in the next challenge too! Christmas will be here before we know it and your challenges provide great incentive for making all those holiday cards.

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hazel. Thank you for another challenge.
    Congratulations to the winners of the last challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah your card is so sweet, its a real cutie, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely theme and such a cute card from you Hazel!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, Thank you for inviting me and for your nice comments on my blog.
    Your card is adorable, love your choice of papers and the little reindeer is so sweet.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments