Saturday 18 May 2013

CHNC challenge 125: festive food and/or drink


Not so many entries last week, but there certainly was no lack in quality - lots of super stars - I so enjoyed seeing them all.

Before I get on to today's challenge, I need to let you know the winners of challenge 124. There were, of course, three opportunities to win a prize.

The first winner:

Number 13: Fabiolawho shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Fabiola. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so I can arrange for you to receive your $21 of digital images from Bugaboo Stamps.

The second winner:

Number 12: Missekewho shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Misseke. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so I can arrange for you to receive your $20 voucher from Flonz craft.

The third winner:

Number 6: Liselotwho shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Liselot. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so that I can arrange for you to receive your 5 digital images from The Stamping Shack.

Now on to:
Challenge 125

For today's challenge I'd like to see some festive food andor drink

Our first sponsor today is a new one here at CHNC, Inky Impressions:


'We are a young Rubber Stamp Company that offers some of the cutest children & animal stamps on the market today! Each and every stamp made is 'Extra Deep Etched' on Quality Red Rubber for a crisp impression everytime! All our stamps are made right here in the USA!

All Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps are sold with EZ Mount just waiting to get inked! The characters LiLi, Angelica, Nicholas & Christopher are cartoon versions of our children. LiLi is a nickname for our youngest daughter MarLeigha. We truly hope that you love our stamps just as much as we have loved designing them.

I am a stay at home mommy and wife to a very loving and supportive man. Without the support of my family and friends, my dream would not have been possible. This has been a long time coming and finally ... I am ADRIFT on a DREAM!

I can't even begin to express how excited I am to share my dream with you. We are devoted to you, our customers, so please feel free to share your artwork that is made with our stamds, or to just drop us a line to say hello!'

Inky Impressions have also just recently started adding digital stamps to their store.

The randomly chosen winner will receive a $10 gift certificate.

The second sponsor is Crafts 4 eternity:
 who is offering 3 digital stamps (winner's choice) from the Crafts 4 eternity collection.

The third sponsor is J & C Creations:

who are offering a £10 gift voucher to the randomly chosen winner. You can read more about J & C Creations and their development over the years since 2004 here on their website.



Please visit the websites of these generous sponsors and support them -
you will be spoiled for choice!

For my first card I've used the lovely 'cakes and candy' digi kindly supplied by Inky Impressions - details can be found on My Crafty Outlook here:


My second card uses some Christmas Cupcake digis kindly given by Crafts 4 eternity. I couldn't decide which cupcake to use, so I decided to crop them digital and then put one behind the other, using the Santa, Snowman and Reindeer cupcakes - more info here:


Now it's over to you. As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card. - this week please show some festive food and/or drink on your card.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 24 May. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on Saturday 25 May when there will once again be three chances to win a prize, thanks to generous sponsors.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

Don't forget

Don't forget that 'anything goes' monthly challenges are on my Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra blog - you can share any Christmas card you make throughout the whole month, including those that you link here - there is no restriction on the number of entries you can make throughout the month - the link for CHNC challenge extra for May is here.

Thank you for your support
I look forward to seeing your entries

Pin It



7 comments:

  1. What a surprise I won second prize!!!!!
    Thank you Hazel - I'm really happy.

    Congrats for the other winners!

    Misseke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats to you all and brilliant cards and another fab challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hazel for another challenge - I have been missing in action - I am back this week -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!

    Thanks, Hazel, for a 'delicious' challenge lol!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to the winners and another great challenge, although it had me scratching my head! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the winners!!!
    Hazel i love your sweet cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated congratulations to all the winners. This week's theme had me pondering, rather too long, but I managed to slip in before the last minute yet again :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments